Post Frame Building Options
Options Make a Difference!!!
Here are some differences between “Grandpa’s old barn” and the newer “post frame” building below:
- Painted steel sides, roof, and trim (22 colors available)
- Steeper pitch roof allowing for attic space
- Overhangs wrapped with vented soffit and beaded fascia
- Seamless gutter and downspouts
- 4′ wainscot
- 2′ cupolas with weathervane
- 10′ wide open lean-to
- Steel insulated garage doors (several colors available)
- Dutch corners on the garage door and lean-to
- Insulated windows
Made of actual telephone poles
Loaded with all the “bells and whistles”
Remember Grandpa’s old “pole barn”? The evolution of post frame buildings has come a long way! One of the differences between the purchasing a building in the “good ole days” and building a modern structure is the number of available options that you can incorporate into the design of your new building.
If you are concerned about curb appeal, MQS is the place to do business! We offer a variety of ways to aesthetically enhance and increase functionality in your new building. Upgrading or adding any of the items below will help distinguish your building from the rest of the neighborhood.